music

miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015

Here I am.

I know it`s has been awhile since the last entry, but I was a little bit busy; I want to set this entry for the no Spanish speakers that already check the older posts, and because of that let me give you a present, this time it will be a pack of images from a very good artist KIDCHAN, wich you can visit on Deviantart, and also a few books about dreams, because lets be honest, all of us have dreams and we all want to know what they mean, well this is your chance to see by yourself inside your own soul and realize if you have the gift of prophecy, or, how about travel on the dreamlands?, with this little course about lucid dreaming you can do it, and be the king of your own world.


Stephen Laberge - Exploring the worlds of lucid dreaming.
The Rosicrucian dream book -Paschal - Beverly
A to Z of dreams
Kid Chan 68 pics

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario